These Weise Wave Short Waterproof Motorcycle Gloves are touch screen compatible, comfortable and waterproof ideally suited to touring, adventure riding and everyday use. The outer, made from a combination of full grain leather and Textile materials, offers feel and flexibility and is backed by a waterproof, breathable and windproof membrane, fixed in position using McFit technology, to keep you dry and comfortable in forever changing riding and weather conditions. These very popular short textile riding gloves have touchscreen friendly pads fitted to the first fingers and thumbs, ideal for sat navs and mobile phones and silicone print fitted on the palms and finger ends offer feel and grip especially in wetter conditions. Light protectors fitted on the knuckles and under the outer textile provide abrasion and impact protection whilst the spandex cuff ends with velcro adjusters offer a more tailored and sturdier fit.
Features and Benefits of the Weise Wave Short Waterproof Motorcycle Gloves include;
- Made from Full Grain Leather with Textile palms
- McTex Water-proof, windproof and breathable membrane
- McFit Technology holds the inner lining permanently in place
- Short riding glove for comfort and versatility
- Integrated shell armour and reinforcements on the knuckles and fingers
- Pecial fabric fitted to the first fingers and thumbs for touch screen sensitivity
- Silicon beads on the fingers and palms for improved grip and feel
- Neoprene cuffs with adjustable Velcro fastenings
- 2 year warranty
Weise Wave Short Motorcycle Gloves Size Chart;
Your Glove Size Circumference of the Hand in Inches: To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your hand with a tape measure. You should use your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed. We always indicate the size of a pair of gloves the same way the manufacturer does.