These Weise Pacific Waterproof Motorcycle Gloves Blackhave SPS (Scaphoid Protection System) and Carbon Shell protectors across the knuckles for abrasion and impact resistance and a unique integrated storm cuff for weather protection.
Benefits and Features of the Weise Pacific Waterproof Motorcycle Gloves Black include;
- Made full grain leather combined with 500 Denier DuPont CORDURA
- SPS Scaphoid Protection System
- Unique visor wipe on the left fore finger with embossed “WEISE” logo
- 3M reflective piping at back of hand for riding at night and in poor visibility
- Carbon reinforcement at knuckle and fingers for impact and abrasion resistance
- SYMPATEX waterproof and breathable liner
- Light 70 gram THINSULATE thermal liner
- Incorporated storm cuff
- Adjustable Velcro® retained strap at elasticated wrist
- Velcro® retained adjustable broad strap at cuff
- Stretch panels at base of fingers for flexibility and improved comfort
- Suede overlay panel on the palm for grip and flexibility
Weise Motorcycle Gloves Size Chart;
Your Glove Size Circumference of the Hand in Inches: To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your hand with a tape measure. You should use your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed. We always indicate the size of a pair of gloves the same way the manufacturer does.