These Weise Malmo Textile Leather Motorcycle Gloves, in Black with Neon Yellow detailing, combine the benefits of full grain leather and textile making them highly flexible, comfortable and protective. Ideally suited to the motorcycle tourer and commuter alike these riding gloves also feature a windproof, waterproof and breathable membrane and a Thinsulate G60 thermal lining which are fixed in place using McFit technology preventing the liners from pulling out. Light protective padding is fitted on to the knuckles, fingers and thumbs and Chamude overlay panels are fitted on the palms. Silicone print fitted on the palms aid grip without compromising feel, ideal for those wetter riding days. A Velcro adjuster is fitted over the cuffs and the wrists are elasticated to give a more comfortable and sturdy fit.
Benefits and Features of these Weise Malmo Textile Leather Motorcycle Gloves includes;
- Made from full grain leather combined with textile
- waterproof, windproof and breathable fixed lining using McFit technology
- Fixed Thinsulate G60 thermal lining
- Light protective padding fitted to the knuckles and fingers
- Chamude overlay on palm
- Black and Neon Yellow colourway
- Silicone print on the palms to aid grip
- Velcro®-retained strap to elasticated wrist and cuff
- 2 year warranty
Weise Malmo Textile Leather Motorcycle Gloves size chart;
Your Glove Size Circumference of the Hand in Inches: To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your hand with a tape measure. You should use your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed. We always indicate the size of a pair of gloves the same way the manufacturer does.