These Weise Bergen Waterproof Motorcycle Gloves have proven to be very popular amongst the motorcycle tourer and commuter due to their functionality and comfort. The outer, which combines leather and textile is backed by a waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane and a 150 gram Thinsulate lining fitted on to the back of the hand, 60 gram on the palms, where it is needed most without reducing feel and increasing bulk. An interior thin comfort lining as with the other layers are held firmly in place using McFit technology preventing them from being pulled inside out which was an issue on more traditional riding gloves.
Features and Benefits of these Weise Bergen Waterproof Motorcycle Gloves include:
- Made from Leather and Spandex with Nyspan for maximum comfort
- McTex waterproof, windproof and breathable lining
- 150 gram Thinsulate lining on the back of the hand
- 60 gram Thinsulate lining on the palm of the hands
- TPU reinforcements to the knuckles and fingers
- MCFIT inner lining to prevent the liners from being pulled out
- Velcro adjustable wrist straps
- Elasticated wrists
Weise Bergen WP Motorcycle Gloves Size Chart;
Your Glove Size Circumference of the Hand in Inches: To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your hand with a tape measure. You should use your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed. We always indicate the size of a pair of gloves the same way the manufacturer does.