The new Scorpion Exo E11 1000 Air Motorcycle Helmet is extremely light, having reduced its weight by nearly 250 grams, and the new TCT® structure, Thermodynamic Composite Structure, provides a level of protection as yet unseen in the world of helmets. This new smart technology shell is able to distribute an impact throughout the whole shell and gradually crumple on impact allowing absorbtion of most of the energy generated whilst retaining strength and structure.
Benefits and Features of the Scorpion Exo 1000 Air Twister Motorcycle Helmet include
- AIRFIT Technology; the unique Helmet Pump permits a rider to personalise the helmet fit, through air adjustable cheek pads, and reduce noise
- TCT™ Matrix Shell, Thermodynamic Composite Technology, with smart fibre for unrivalled protection
- Quiet, aero-tuned design wind-tunnel tested for comfort and noise reduction
- EPS-lined chin bar for aditionnal protection.
- Incorporates the SpeedView™ internal retractable sun visor
- SpeedShift™ quick-change retractable visor system, no tools required
- Visor lock system, 3 position lever allowing the visor to be locked in position.
- Removable and washable KwikWick™ 2 skull liner and cheek pads
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with an aero-tuned rear spoiler
- Breath-deflector for enhanced fog-free performance and comfort
- Chin-cover for noise reduction.
- Double D Ring adjustable chinstrap
- ECE 22-05 Certified, TÜV tested.
Please note the outer visor is for illustration purposes only. All Scorpion Helmets are supplied with a clear road legal visor.