This Schuberth is designed for touring and everyday use and is fitted with an internal antennae, for the S.R.C. system, Schuberth Rider Communications, for Bluetooth connectivity to mobiles, sat navs and intercom to other SRC System fitted helmets.
Benefits and Features of this Schuberth S2 Motorcycle Helmet include
- Manufactured using Schuberth’s S.T.R.O.N.G. process
- Glass-fibre reinforced Duroplast matrix shell.
- Modular EPS foam liner, to improve venting, impact resistance and reduce weight
- Rear and neck spoilers for improved airflow, extra down force and directional stability
- Glossy Black finish
- 2 adjustable intake top vents
- Integral rear spoiler with 2 air outlets
- Push Button defogging chin vent
- Removable and washable COOLMAX and ThermoCool interior lining.
- A.R.O.S. Anti-Roll-Off-System to reduce movement and reduce injury in an accident
- 2.5 mm Optical Class 1 Clear 3D Pinlock visor with Pinlock Anti Fog insert
- Push and Release easy visor change without tools.
- Aerodynamically designed in the Schuberth Wind Tunnel
- Visor Turbulators to further reduce wind noise
- Removable wind cuff
- Constructed from128 individual parts
- Adjustable Visor
- Easy to use Microlock Chin Strap
- Built in double antenna for SRC compatibility
- The Schuberth SRC Communication System S2 is available for Bluetooth conversion
- Extremely quiet, Only 85dB(A) at 100 km per hour on faired motorcycles.
- Extremely light Only 1350g (+/-50g) in size Medium.
- Every part is exclusively designed and built in the Schuberth Factory, Germany
- Unique and exclusive 5 year warranty through official UK dealers only